I'll show you how to get rid of the emotional and mental gunk that brings you down and make space for the new and the exciting.
About this Event
Many people are struggling with their wellbeing now. Yet, most don't know that we can dramatically improve how we feel, purely through the simple act of writing - putting pen to paper. Seriously - it's impressive how transformational it can be!
As a qualified Life Coach, specialising in health and wellbeing, I've been using these tools for years to help me feel better and deal with difficult situations and emotions; I help my clients do the same.
In this live interactive workshop, I'll show you exactly how to utilise these powerful tools to improve your wellbeing and live a more comfortable, more enjoyable life.
In this workshop, I'll show you how to get rid of the emotional and mental gunk that brings you down and make space for the new and the exciting.
Writing as a healing technique seems to work like magic. Still, it's not magic, scientific studies have proven that writing has the power to connect to your subconscious, a place usually tough to access.
Writing has been shown to help you:
- Feel happier
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress
- Heal injuries faster
- Improve immune function
- Boost mood
- Improve memory
The 4 Writing Techniques/Tools You'll Learn
1 - Spring Clean - release negativity and anxiety and open up to creativity.
2 - Graffirmations (not a spelling mistake!) - feel good and increase your confidence and self-esteem.
3 - Say Goodbye - release those hurtful experiences from the past that haunt you and are no doubt affecting some of your choices and behaviour today - even subconsciously, such as betrayals, heartbreak etc.
4 - Be Your Own Therapist - find the hidden answers you're always searching for:
** No previous writing experience needed **
- I'll provide clear directions and useful prompts to get started, alongside sharing some examples of the results that we can expect to see from using these tools.
- We'll be practising the techniques in the workshop so you'll have a clear understanding of how to use each one effectively.
- Don't worry; there is no requirement for you to share your writing!
- Please join me to start making significant changes in how you feel daily. You will begin to feel the benefit of these techniques immediately.
- By the end of the workshop, you will know how and when to use four simple writing techniques to improve your wellbeing.
- This workshop is via Zoom - I'll email the link to you the day before.
- Please bring a journal and pen for note-making.
- I'll provide you with a PDF information sheet covering all of the techniques to take away with you.
- We'll have one short screen break during the workshop.
Hannah Anstee is a former British Wellness Journalist turned Women’s Coach & Mentor.
You may know her from her work as Beauty Editor at YOGA Magazine or her contributions to The Independent or Psychologies Magazine.
Hannah uses a kind and candid approach to help women rewrite their stories.