Get clear on the right self-care practices for *you* and easily implement them so you can grow, thrive and bloom in 2021.
“When women take care of their health they become their own best friend.”
By the end of the workshop, you will have a clear understanding of:
- What self-care really is.
- What self-care isn’t - myth-busting.
- How self-care will benefit you - I'll offer real-life examples of how consistent self-care has changed my life and that of my clients.
- Why consistent self-care is so difficult and how to overcome this.
- Life energy and boundaries - how to prioritise yourself.
- Multiple easy to do self-care ideas, resources and tools.
We take a deep dive into your individual current self-care practices and lifestyle.
We will create a personalised, easy and realistic self-care action plan for you to implement and start reaping the rewards immediately.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have low energy, are run down and often ill
- You’ve never had a self-care ‘practice’
- You’ve had a self-care practice and haven’t been able to stick to it
- You have low mood and low motivation
- You struggle with low self-esteem and confidence
This workshop will be held via Zoom - the link will be emailed to you the day before.
Please bring a journal and pen for note-making.
We will have two short screen breaks during the workshop.
This workshop will be a small, safe and confidential space for us to explore self-care in depth, how it relates to you, and how you can integrate it into your own life, easily.
Hannah Anstee is a former British Wellness Journalist turned Women’s Coach & Mentor.
You may know her from her work as Beauty Editor at YOGA Magazine or her contributions to The Independent or Psychologies Magazine.
Hannah uses a kind and candid approach to help women rewrite their stories.